Will Brindza is a co-owner and coach at CrossFit Wilsonville. He is a Level 2 CrossFit trainer and has attended the Vanquish Olympic Lifting Seminar and CrossFit Olympic Lifting Seminar. Will’s background includes fitness both in his personal life and career. He was a division one baseball player who enjoys recreational fitness in addition to his CrossFit lifestyle.
Will programs the daily WODs at CrossFit Wilsonville. He is passionate about mobility, nutrition, and teaching proper technique and form before adding intensity to workouts.
Will has competed in multiple Oregon Summer and Winter Games in Oregon. His best finish was 11th in January 2013. In 2012, he competed in the Northwest CrossFit Regionals, finishing 32nd. He is a member of the 2015 CFW Regionals team.
Will wants to impact those both young and young at heart on their quest for a healthier life. He strives to create a community where people come not because they feel obligated to work out, but because they can’t stay away.
- Started CrossFit October of 2010
- Level 1 Cert 2011 and Began Coaching CFA in the Summer
- CrossFit Weightlifting Cert
- Vanquish OLY Lifting Instructor
- Level 2 Cert 2015
- Regional 2012 32nd Place
- CFW 2015 Regional Team Athlete, Coach, and Captain
- Multiple Summer and Winter Games Individual and Team (Best finish 3rd 2014 Winter Games) Probably almost 2 dozen total CrossFit Comps competed in
- Since Summer of 2011
- Coached Regional Individual Athletes: Janessa, Grant, Ashley
- Regional Team 2015
- Council athletes on: Nutrition, Lifestyle, Training, Goals, Recovery
- Currently coaching dozens of private athletes
- Sherwood High School Baseball Coach: 2007-2014 (Took this year off) State Champions in 2011 and 2013 in 5A
- Been in Law enforcement since Jan. 2007
- Currently Field Training Officer and teach Class at Recruit School on Health and Nutrition for new officers
- Experience during my career in:
- Defensive Tactics Instructor
- Special Weapons and Tactics Team
- Mobile Response Team